Granby Four Streets Community Land Trust wants to create a thriving, vibrant mixed community, building on the existing creativity, energy and commitment within the community, where people from all walks of life can live, work and play. Our vision for Granby Four Streets is a neighbourhood which:
• Has streets full of plants, creating the greenest quarter in the city
• Is architecturally rich, with imaginative renovations of Victorian terraces
• Is a thriving multi-cultural, multi-racial area
• Is sociable, safe and welcoming
• Has an arts and social hub with a community café
• Continues to organise and further develop its own monthly market.
A program of activities, developed by Parsons DESIS Lab to explore how public services in New York City can be improved by incorporating greater citizen collaboration in service design and implementation. Part of the global DESIS Network.