A four year initiative for research organisations to work in partnership with creative businesses and cultural organisations to diversify their collaborative research, build new partnerships in the creative economy and increase the number of arts and humanities researchers.
Granby Four Streets Community Land Trust wants to create a thriving, vibrant mixed community, building on the existing creativity, energy and commitment within the community, where people from all walks of life can live, work and play. Our vision for Granby Four Streets is a neighbourhood which:
• Has streets full of plants, creating the greenest quarter in the city
• Is architecturally rich, with imaginative renovations of Victorian terraces
• Is a thriving multi-cultural, multi-racial area
• Is sociable, safe and welcoming
• Has an arts and social hub with a community café
• Continues to organise and further develop its own monthly market.
A programme of masterclasses and public events to explore the link between academic research and hands-on experimentation. Membership is available to UCL staff and students, who can use a MakeSpace and a Materials Library – a repository of some extraordinary materials.
Feedback on the app, suggestions where to go next, want to grab a coffee? Feel free to contact Open° at firstname.lastname@example.org.